Thursday, March 4, 2010

A True ‘Love’ Story

Mr. Mean works and lives in X city of Northwest China. He usually says to chi hair straightener, ‘I am a journalist, who takes a very important position in newspaper GJ office. I also have an elder brother who is an official of high position in C city and who can easily offer me a position in the government of chi straightener. If you have some problems, get contact with me, and I will help you with my total effort.’ Everybody believes that he is a kind man with great ability. But nobody has ever seen one article of his in newspaper GJ.
Mr. Mean is about thirty and still has no girlfriend. His parents frequently impose pressure on him in order to urge him to get married quickly, and he therefore feels worried. He then tells everyone that he needs and wants wife and expects they will one day introduce him a suitable lady. He emphasizes, ‘do not forget to tell them about my chi straighteners and my brother.’
One day a warm –hearted woman introduced him a 21-year-old girl Miss Disgusting, who is an acquaintance of her sister and who is a temporary nurse in a small hospital of a neighboring town. At first the go-between was afraid the girl would not take a fancy to Mr. Mean, for Mr. Mean is too short and is a little lame. But after reconsidering, he thought it is possible, for Miss Disgusting has no diploma whereas Mr. Mean has a Bachelor degree and a powerful brother.