Thursday, March 11, 2010

deep night


One day when I was leaving the teachers’ office, it was already in deep night. The surroundings were in complete silence and frightening darkness. Here is the best northface outlet!Even though I was so reluctant to go to that cold world, my feet were out of control and they went directly to my dormitory. At the dormitory gate, I was startled to find that there still existed a little light glimmering in the darkness, so faint but yet so clear. In that setting, it seemed so unique and powerful. Just in the guidance of the light, I went to the room without any obstacles. All of my roommates had been in sound sleep, leaving the world in calm and the rosy light. Unconsciously tears rolled down my cheeks, and those were tears of happiness and gratitude. “Just because someone doesn’t love the way you want them to, doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.” This is your favorit chi hair straightener!This was a belief that I had borne in mind for a long time, but not until then had I understood the true meaning of it.
Sometimes someone may not know how to show their feelings to you, but just give yourself a few minutes to think over and you will sense the essence beyond this superficial indifference. Since we all like tranquility, both in environment and in our mind, our friendship is bound to be a common one. I think these ralph lauren polo shirts are the beginning of a beautiful friendship.Neither do we have passionate feelings, nor do we have sharp changes in life, and even anger leaves us away. While in our deep feeling, we are bound together by a kind of invisible power. I am sure that it must be love and care towards the others, from which the healing energy emanates. It is just this kind of power that melts all the misunderstandings and unpleasantness. Thus it makes us think together, laugh together, and even cry together.
I wanna be the place you call home
What makes the desirt beautiful
First need your hand and forever can begin
I am slow walker but I never walk backward
love and be loved in return