Thursday, March 11, 2010

order

- According to the sales order, checked and approved the purchase order. Monitored production status and delivery schedule to ensure the supply - Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the ralph lauren polo shirts. Evaluated and Identified suppliers, developed new qulified suppliers and managed current suppliers.A man's best friends are his Lacoste Polo Shirts. Cost control and analysis, reduced the cost in efficient way- Instructed subordinates to source the new products with quarlified suppliers to meet new sourcing requirements.- Work with quality and technique department for quality assurance- Supervised inventory and optimized stock preperation- Database built up and vendors’ information, catalogues and samples management- Organized, established and improved the purchasing procedures and management system- Lead daily operation of purchasing department, identified responsibilities,trained and coached subodinates to improved working competencies.I feel the need-the need for cheap Wholesale nike shoes
I am your sunflower and you are my sunshine
I believe in myself
never say never
dreams will keep me young
never grow old